Minutes 6th Dutch Ambassasors meetup
Minutes meeting CS NL 17-01-2010
Present: Floris (Wognum), Liza (Utrecht), Jasper (Utrecht), Sanne (Utrecht), Linda (Den Haag), Gerard (Rotterdam-suburbs), Clarissa (Maarssen), Tamara (Groningen), Annemarie (Zwolle), Maikel (Oss, chair), Guiseppe (Groningen), Nicholas (Rotterdam), Tommy (Leiden), Erik (Arnhem), Sytse (Arnhem), Marten (Maastricht), Henri (Arnhem)
Sytse: Next year there will be a Arnhem-calling again
Liza gave a short update about the worldwide developments concerning ambassadors
Liza is almost done with the reorganisation of the CS NL group, nice that finally almost everybody replied.
* reactions were positive * so far 1418 unique people visited the site * The newsletter helped a lot for getting people to Arnhem Calling * NMW could redirect new members to the newsletters (Henri > people in the NMW) * It would be nice to have a link to the site on the NL group (Liza, Henri) * Nicholas might be able to a get the site hosted on the couchsurfing servers. We keep this in mind for when the number of visitors will increase. Nicholas will check the possibilities. (Nicholas)
4. Actionlist provious meeting
- cities without ambassadors: no developments yet
- foundation research: Linda: association is no option at all, there are quite some formal requirements and costs for that, but there are also advantages. Other countries (Indonesia, Hungary) have got more experience about it.
Linda will investigate more, Erik and Clarissa can assist a little bit.
- Dutch groups reorganisation: Guiseppe: it is almost done
- Group moderation: Guiseppe will check which groups are not moderated. Please reply if you know people who might be suited to moderate them.
5. Location fixing
Manu needs help to know which should be the correct name of a place.
These people can help:
Brabant / Limburg: Maikel
Drente, Groningen: Tamara
Flevoland: Tommy puts his finger in a dike
6. Collecting names from the past
o thanking people for involvement o not forgetting old contacts
Henri will make a start with a private list
7. Next meeting
End of march in Zwolle
Clarissa: who wants to help with organising a Couchsurfing Orientation meeting (on a local scale):
Tommy, Tamara, Annemarie, Maikel, Liza
Tommy: we need to update the adresses in the contact list in the Google Group. Liza will go after that. If you want to be in the document, give Maikel your private e-mail adress
Floris: would like to have more experienced people involved in the countryside invasions
Nicholas: investigate the possiblities for putting the CS NL newsletter of the CS servers
Henri: Ask Dutch people in NMW to tell new members about the Newsletter
Henri, Liza Link the Newsletter on the Netherlands group
Linda Investigate more about a foundation
Guiseppe Check which groups are still unmoderated
Henri Start with a private list of people who helped us in the past
Annemarie Organise a meeting in Zwolle
Clarissa Get into contact with people who want to help with Couchsurfing orientation meeting
Liza Update contacts on the google group