Difference between revisions of "Meeting Minutes/2021-01-17 Regular Meeting"
Latest revision as of 18:16, 23 January 2021
Date: 2021-01-17 **16:00** UTC
Present: Akos, Shawn, Chagai, Iván, Loberto, Farbenrausch
- Hellos and checking in.
- Last week's Action Points (10 minutes):
- @Chagai posted a proposition about how to suggest a videocall to members in #support.
- @Shawn is in contact with Sabrina and will check up on her.
- @Shawn is going to set up a "Friday happy hour" for our members.
- New topics / questions
- Updating the 'Team Guide' (@Tanja)
- Creating new user survey (@Tanja)
- New user survey: @farbenrausch explained the last one took many hours to create so for a new one we should do some thorough thinking about what we want to know from our members. The last survey results shows a lots of valuable information, that @Loberto just posted, and can be checked in slack.@Loberto suggests the new survey shouldn't only be done because of the “channel” and “chat” suggestions of @Chagai . We should discuss this more among volunteers first. It’s clear members would like a TR option to connect with other members. There hasn’t been a blog about the last survey results yet.
- Social media is up and running. IG (@shawn & @ivan) and Twitter (@Kai) are back on. If anybody has images they would like donate you can use this link: https://forms.gle/HgjtibEEQsYCy15c8.
- @shawn is in touch with a filmmaker who offers to create video's for Trustroots. Join #communication to talk about what kind of videos we need.
- Action points and outcomes
- @Chagai suggestion to try out a videocall before hosting is discussed in #general. Join the converstation if you want.
- @Shawn is going to facilitate a "members happy hour".
- @Tanja is going to update the "Team Guide", who wants to join can on #va_secret_lab.
- @Shawn and @Tanja are going to go through the results of the last survey to collect usefull information. If anybody wants to join in, tag us in a comment :)
- Pick facilitator for next meeting
Next Date: January 24, 16:00 UTC