Meeting Minutes/2020-08-28 Regular Meeting

[[Wiki.trustroots.org]] is an independent wiki with information for people who are actively exchanging hospitality.
< Meeting Minutes
Revision as of 19:04, 28 August 2020 by Lemoert (talk | contribs) (Created page with "= Trustroots Meeting = * Date: 2020-08-28 16:00 UTC * Facilitator: Martin A. * Present: Chagai, Hlib, Martin A. = Agenda = * Hellos and checking in. * Last week's Action Po...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Trustroots Meeting

  • Date: 2020-08-28 16:00 UTC
  • Facilitator: Martin A.
  • Present: Chagai, Hlib, Martin A.

Agenda

  • Hellos and checking in.
  • Last week's Action Points (10 minutes):
  • * <a href="https://doodle.com/poll/t2f4y94p2ubmw9ah">Doodle for new meeting time</a> /Martin A.
  • * Donate page update /Martin A. ([P2](https://trustroots.p2.blog/2020/08/20/updating-the-donate-page/), [GitHub](https://github.com/Trustroots/community/projects/6/))
  • * Sent a message to Paula re: her point left on the agenda. /Martin A.
  • * Shawn will work on blogpost for rollout of Experiences (Formerly known as references) - Update is that i have accumulated information from Noahs statements and the converstions on slack and am waiting to see the feature finalized to write the draft. anyone js welcome to edit and help. Any timeline on rolling it out?
    • * Unclear on the timeline at the moment, but the first release might not be all too far into the future.
    • * Probably good to have it ready beforehand anyway.
  • * Loberto will help facilitate the Anarchist request to describe what Anarchy is all about on the circle page. - Updates?
    • * Was this about the text or the image (or both) on the page? /Martin A.
  • Your talking point here :)
  • * Thoughts on P2 /Martin A.
    • * Testing P2 simultaneous editing needed.
    • * Is the Codi history function relevant?
  • * Updates on new Code of Conduct
  • Additional topics/questions
    • Chagai and bridge/WA group etc. Will likely tip away on his freetime and offer it to us when done and we'll see where it goes.
    • Hlib will write Alexandr and see if he has time for a tech meeting re: experiences next week.
  • Pick facilitator for next meeting


---

      1. Action points and outcomes

Next Date: Sep 4th 2020, **16:00** UTC Next Facilitator: You?

Action points:

  • One
  • Two
  • Three