Difference between revisions of "Meeting Minutes/2020-07-20 Regular Meeting"

[[Wiki.trustroots.org]] is an independent wiki with information for people who are actively exchanging hospitality.
Jump to: navigation, search
(VA Meeting agenda 20200720)
 
(template etc)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
+
{{weekly-meeting}}
= Trustroots Weekly Meeting =
 
 
 
 
Date: 2020-07-20 **16:00** UTC
 
Date: 2020-07-20 **16:00** UTC
 
Facilitator: Mariano, Loberto
 
Facilitator: Mariano, Loberto
Present: Ludo, Chagai, Mariyano, Loberto, Phillip, Shawn, Stove, Kasper/Guaka
+
Present: Ludo, Chagai, Mariyano, Loberto, Phillip, Shawn, Stove, [[User:Guaka|guaka]] ([[User talk:Guaka|talk]])
  
= Agenda =
+
== Agenda ==
  
 
* New(ish) Volunteers Welcome Call - THURSDAY 23RD, 17:00 utc / Loberto
 
* New(ish) Volunteers Welcome Call - THURSDAY 23RD, 17:00 utc / Loberto
Line 18: Line 16:
 
*** Look at what Matrix opentechwillsaveusall and Jitsi (bi)weekly call are doing on YouTube
 
*** Look at what Matrix opentechwillsaveusall and Jitsi (bi)weekly call are doing on YouTube
  
= Action Points =
+
== Action Points ==
 +
 
 
* This call was recorded! Chagai need to find a place to host it and share it with everyone.
 
* This call was recorded! Chagai need to find a place to host it and share it with everyone.
 
* STILL need a discussion on protocol for recording video calls. (interest, how-to, and also check for consensus in each call).
 
* STILL need a discussion on protocol for recording video calls. (interest, how-to, and also check for consensus in each call).

Revision as of 14:34, 27 July 2020

Date: 2020-07-20 **16:00** UTC Facilitator: Mariano, Loberto Present: Ludo, Chagai, Mariyano, Loberto, Phillip, Shawn, Stove, guaka (talk)

Agenda

  • New(ish) Volunteers Welcome Call - THURSDAY 23RD, 17:00 utc / Loberto
    • Please come!
    • Invite anyone you know is on slack
  • Talk about importance of reference base system /Shawn&Chagai
    • Chagai is taking care of it as his top priority. He' welcome to anyone's help. Philipp is available to assist and test In the upcoming week.
  • Live or recorded Content from time to time elaborated for the community /Mariano
    • The idea is to create content for a Youtube channel for the community. So someone who is ok for being on camera, people could do a video summary of the Weekly call. Or other types of content; e.g. screencast of coding, conversation about travels, how to improve trustroots, etc.
    • We will start a conversation about on Slack. MARIANO takes point on this
      • Look at what Matrix opentechwillsaveusall and Jitsi (bi)weekly call are doing on YouTube

Action Points

  • This call was recorded! Chagai need to find a place to host it and share it with everyone.
  • STILL need a discussion on protocol for recording video calls. (interest, how-to, and also check for consensus in each call).
  • Shawn will look into seeing how to promote events with the most active users, maybe writing info for a Newsletter. Mikael might ping him in relation to this.
  • Mikael will blast a short blurb to social media for call for developers
  • Need more people to learn how to send newsletters. A couple of people should know how to do it to not create dependency/stress.