Meeting Minutes/2020-06-15 Regular Meeting
< Meeting Minutes
Revision as of 19:18, 15 June 2020 by Lemoert (Created page with "= Trustroots Meeting = * Date: 2020-06-15 '''18:00''' UTC+2/CEST * Facilitator: Martin * Present: Chagai, Martin, Michael, Mikael == Agenda == * Hellos and checkin * Create...")
- Date: 2020-06-15 18:00 UTC+2/CEST
- Facilitator: Martin
- Present: Chagai, Martin, Michael, Mikael
- Hellos and checkin
- Create page with hello/checkin info? /Martin
- Questions: (What is your current life situation/context? What are you motivated to contribute to trustroots? What do you need from others? What can offer to others?)
- Plenty of answers here already: https://wiki.trustroots.org/en/Meeting_Minutes/2020-05-25_Regular_Meeting
- Julien's answers in Slack
- Mikael will set up something for async conversation in the coming weeks, we'll gather the information there then.
- Volunteer advocate? [Mikael introduce the idea on Slack]
- Person who would welcome new developers(hopefully have a woman as well so women feel more comfortable in the see of men, maybe schedule 1 on 1 video call to make the volunteers feel more comfortable)
- Instead of a list of skills we have; and that participaiting in discussions is equally important(saying your opinion, voting on it, keeping the developers motivated).
- FYI, engineering call poll: https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/tr-dev-call-time-2020/
- Update from the React Native workbench
- Lazy week, Michael at the beach :D
- Needs designs for "empty states" [Mikael can look into this]
- Pick facilitator for next meeting
- Random questions
Action points and outcomes
- Next Date: June 22, 19:00
- Next Facilitator:
- Mikael has set up a poll to check times for the engineering call
- After an async solution has been sorted (in a couple of weeks, by Mikael) we will gather the hello/checkin answer in one spot.
- Michael is at the beach for a lazy week but needs designs for "empty states" [Mikael can look into this]
- We will try to organise a Volunteer Advocate role, Martin will add a brief summary on Slack and we will see where things go.