Date: 2020-03-09 18:00 UTC+1 Facilitator: Nick Participants: Mikael, Michal, Noah, Abel, Nick, Dario (pad-only) - it’s a record!
- pick a facilitator!
- agree meeting duration up to 7pm
- [mrkvon] decide the new regular meeting time
- should it be 18 or 17 CET/CEST?
- clearly announce to everybody interested if changed
- officially moved to 17 CES?T
- invitations NEARLY sent out (nick)
- Mikael to write covid-19 note tonight
- pad: https://codi.kanthaus.online/hackweek?edit
- have another scheduled chat on the hackweek to discuss TODO’s [Noah][Nick]
- btw: I started collecting issues that should be top priority (at least in my opinion) here: https://github.com/Trustroots/trustroots/projects/6 feel free to add to the list [Dario]
- have a session about initial values and Trustroots mission
- Mikael and Noah talked about references feature, notes and tiny visual changes should unblock the work.
- from last meeting: references, how to move forward? (v2) (nick)
- start invitation feature discontinuity blog post (mikael)
- publish data from survey for others to read the answers reg. references [noah]
- write down the thougts on references from the talk of [Mikael] and [Noah]
- Mobile apps state
- Android; works
- iOS; can now be re-submitted, Mikael to own.
- Plans in future?
- why wrap trustroots in an app and not just use a browser?
- let’s make a react native app!is a lot of work though
- offline support
- Mariano mentions http://ioverlander.com/ as an app with offline support
- Nick asked a person that might be able to help with it
- [Nick] plans to set up a React Native app (Hello World one)
- [Mikael] talks about layer of React Native over
- state/direction of the code
- getting translations to the state that translators can do their work
- keep the react migration going
- references implementation still waiting on the remaining incubation of vision
- master deployment to dev2.trustroots.org :tada:
Next Date: 2020-03-23 17:00 UTC+1 Next Facilitator: Mikael (anyone feel free to take over tho!)