|Germany||Main pages||Places||Other links|
Baden-Württemberg (Stuttgart, Karlsruhe) • Bavaria (Munich) • Berlin• Brandenburg (Potsdam) • Bremen • Hamburg • Hesse (Darmstadt, Frankfurt, Wiesbaden) • Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania (Schwerin) • Lower Saxony (Hannover) • North Rhine-Westphalia (Aachen, Düsseldorf, Cologne) • Rhineland-Palatinate (Mainz) • Saarland (Saarbrücken) • Saxony (Dresden) • Saxony-Anhalt (Magdeburg) • Schleswig-Holstein (Kiel) • Thuringia (Erfurt)
|Hanover||Main pages||Smaller areas||Other links|
Hanover (German: Hannover) is the capital of the German region Lower Saxony.
Hosting during fairs
There are a lot of fairs in Hanover and during bigger fairs all hostel and hotel beds are very expensive (Ø 200€/night). And you need to book a few month in advance to get one of those. This is the reason why the Hannover hosts get tons of requests, most of them from almost empty profiles.
Please follow this advises:
- Try to write more than two weeks before the fair.
- Write very personal requests.
- If you are new to hospitality exchange, take extra care to fill your profile with enough information and explain why you are joining in this moment
- If you come with friends, make sure that they have their own profile.
- Bring some time for your host and the social amenities of hospitality exchange and tell this in your request.
- Don't write only to experienced or centrally located hosts.
- Don't request a place to stay in the local Hannover groups (unless they're especially made for requests/emergencies), your post will be deleted very fast, ignored or answered harsh.
CS Community Hannover
The Hannover CS Community organize lots of local events. All events are discussed in the Hannover Group.
- every 8th of the month
- every last Saturday of the month
The [BeWelcome community] is still small but starts to get active with meetings and alike right now.