|Germany||Main pages||Places||Other links|
Baden-Württemberg (Stuttgart, Karlsruhe) • Bavaria (Munich) • Berlin• Brandenburg (Potsdam) • Bremen • Hamburg • Hesse (Darmstadt, Frankfurt, Wiesbaden) • Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania (Schwerin) • Lower Saxony (Hannover) • North Rhine-Westphalia (Aachen, Düsseldorf, Cologne) • Rhineland-Palatinate (Mainz) • Saarland (Saarbrücken) • Saxony (Dresden) • Saxony-Anhalt (Magdeburg) • Schleswig-Holstein (Kiel) • Thuringia (Erfurt)
|Hanover||Main pages||Smaller areas||Other links|
Hanover (German: Hannover) is the capital of the German region Lower Saxony.
Hosting during fairs
There are a lot of fairs in Hanover and during bigger fairs all hostel and hotel beds are very expensive (Ø 200€/night). And you need to book a few month in advance to get one of those. This is the reason why the Hanover hosts get tons of requests, most of them from almost empty profiles.
Please follow these advises:
- Try to write more than two weeks before the fair.
- Write very personal requests.
- If you are new to hospitality exchange, take extra care to fill your profile with enough information and explain why you are joining at this moment
- If you come with friends, make sure that they have their own profile.
- Bring some time for your host and the social amenities of hospitality exchange and tell this in your request.
- Don't write only to experienced or centrally located hosts.
- Don't ask for a place to stay in the local Hanover groups (unless they're especially made for requests/emergencies), your post will be deleted very fast or ignored.
CS Community Hannover
The Hannover CS Community organizes lots of local events. All events are announced in the Hannover Group.
- every 8th of the month
- every last Saturday of the month
The BeWelcome community is still small but starts to get active with meetings and alike right now.