Difference between revisions of "Guide to punk"
|Line 280:||Line 280:|
==== [[Robiac]] ====
==== [[Robiac]] ====
* http://collectif.valette.free.fr/ : Self managed village in the middle of nowhere (a big punk festival once a year)
* http://collectif.valette.free.fr/ : Self managed village in the middle of nowhere (a big punk festival once a year)
==== [[Tours]] ====
==== [[Tours]] ====
Revision as of 19:22, 24 July 2011
This page was originally created by users of the Punk Rock Group to provide punk travellers an access to the local scenes. So for your convenience you find a list below that consists of links to sites where you can find out what to do or who to see at the place you're going to.
Let's keep this page as DIY as possible, remember : punk rock is not for sale! (And another important thing: Keep Myspace out of punk!)
If you can help, please do. If your country isn't yet in the list, just create a new paragraph, or even a regional sub-chapter.
A last detail, most of those links are in local language, but you can use a translator (like http://translate.google.com i.e.) it's usually enouth to get the information you need.
- http://steemilieskillshare.com/ : A skillshare art space that has a fun workshops
- http://www.cinemapolitica.org/ : Free/by donation political movies
- A map of trash in Montreal for dumpster diving
- http://www.centresocialautogere.org : Autonomous social center website, they don't have a space right now but they're working on it.
- http://www.houseshowdatabase.com/ : A guide to alternative venues all over the states
- http://www.abcnorio.org/ : ABC No Rio is a collectively-run center for art and activism
- http://www.abcnorio.org/affiliated/fnb.html : Food Not Bombs in Manhattan, runs out of ABC no Rio
- http://bluestockings.com/ : Activist/fair trade cafe and bookstore, there is some sort of event here almost every night
- Trash map of NY for dumpster diving
- http://vacantnyc.crowdmap.com/ : A map that shows vacant lots and abandoned buildings in NYC, it's helpful to street view them in google maps to see what they look like.
- http://anarcopunknoticias.blogspot.com/ : all about anarchopunk in America latina
- http://www.sevoszine.com.ar/ : webzine about being yourself and notes about local melodic hardcore and punk bands.
http://www.myspace.com/hatirecs (Based in Borneo,booking Southeast Asia tour)
- http://www.myspace.com/soeultari : DIY punkrock show organizer. people who run this are disorganised bigots who've burned too many bridges to be helpful.
- http://brokeinkorea.proboards.com/ : english web board on korean punk scene. people who are posting here are disgusting expats.
- http://blackrosebooks.org/ : Black Rose Anarchist Library and Bookshop
- http://jura.org.au/ : Jura Books
- http://squat.net/shac/index.html : Sydney Housing Action Collective
- www.bikesarefun.org/ : Critical Mass Sydney
- http://mac.anarchobase.com/, Melbourne Anarchist Club, venue, infoshop and events
- http://loopholecommunitycentre.org/node/827 Community/ Social center with Library, kitchen, bike workshop, urban gardening, concerts and Food not Bombs
- http://barricade.org.au/news/- anarchist bookshop- located in loophole from november 2009.
- Irenes Community warehouse- Food not bombs cooking, mondays and tuesdays, from 10am and 4pm, free computer access, workshops, artspace and concerts
- http://www.melbourne.foe.org.au/ Friends of the Earth, with cheap food, environmental shop, food co-operative, environmental projects.
- http://thearthouse.com/ The Arthouse, Bar with alternative concerts
- Squats are everywhere, you just need to find a person and ask, they are houses not social centers.
- http://radar.squat.net/ : stuffs to do in your punk life in Europe
- http://squat.net : news about squatting in Europe
- http://abb.hardcore.lt/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=10&Itemid=60 : Eastern European links @ the Abolishing the Borders from Below site
- http://www.med-user.net/~ekh/ : EKH, famous austrian squat
http://www.capeet.com/gigs_list.html : Website listing gigs in Vienna
(second largest ton, exactly between Vienna, Zagreb and Ljubljana; 60km to Maribor No-border-Jam-Festival)
- http://www.subsubsub.at - Sub: non-profit diy location.
- http://belarus.indymedia.org/ : Indymedia Belarus
- http://www.375crew.org/ : d.i.y. political punk/hardcore culture of Belarus
- http://belarus.avtonom.org/ : Autonomous action
- http://fnbminsk.noblogs.org/: FoodNotBombs Minsk
- squatthebelarus A T riseup.net : Squatters' movement of Minsk
- http://kairos.noblogs.org/: Kairos - libertarian analytic blog
- http://anarchistory.boom.ru/: - history of anarchy in Belarus
- http://tryznas-kefiras.noblogs.org/ : Tryznas kefiras zine
- http://eatyourselfcrew.ucoz.ru/ : Eat Yourself Crew
- http://www.svabodny.kantakt.net/: Free Theatre - anarchist theatre from city of Brest
- http://www.freewebs.com/lappersfort/ : Forest occupation
- Acrata, anarchist library : 32, Rue de la Grande Ile, 1000 Bruxelles / acrata(at)post.com
- http://www.chauvesouris.collectifs.net/ : a squat (had been destroyed)
- http://pigeoncommunal.collectifs.net/ : a squat
- http://www.myspace.com/suxtobeyoupresents : Show organisation
- http://www.carlolevi.be/ : a café that organises lot of punk shows
- http://www.osvajanjeslobode.bravehost.com/ : anarchist info
- http://www.diy.aresistance.net/ : d.i.y. anarchopunk webzine
According to those people :
" OK, so the situation in Bulgaria is very different than in the other European countries.
There are no squats and autonomous centres!
There are problems with Nazis in cities like Sofia and Plovdiv, so you have to be very aware of this, especially if you're with a mohawk and dress like a punk.
Varna was much better, but the only DIY punk club was closed by the police two months ago and there is nothing happening right now there.
Bulgarian and Serbian are the most untolerant to gay people societies in Europe. 80% of Bulgarians are homophobes and some kind of nationalists. Punk shows are two types: completely apolitical or nazi-friendly. The hardcore scene is into tough guy macho beatdown or NYHC stuff without political messages. Very patriotic, sexist and homophobe.
There are environmentalist with a hippie attitude, some rastas and drum&bass fans that are cool people, but don't have any relevant political culture. There are bikers and they have a NGO called Bikevolution, they're cool people, but normal looking people with prejudices on punx with mohawks etc."
Unfortunately, my short experience there confirm this more or less :(
- http://a-bg.net/new/ : anarchist portal
- http://www.myspace.com/monteparadisopula http://squat.net/monteparadiso/ - squat with gigs, film screenings etc.
- http://www.hranaaneoruzje.net/ : Food Not Bombs
- http://pierottijeva11.org/info : "Medika" : Autonomous cultural center
- http://www.a-punk.cz/ : active ! punk
- http://www.periferia.cz/ : hc/punk webzine
- http://czechcore.cz : hc scene
- http://www.punk.cz/index.asp?menu=603 www.punk.cz
- http://a-punk.cz/index.php?clanek=18-english-info - info in english
- Info Café Krtkova kolona : anarchist cafe/infoshop (RIP)
- Now DisCentrum
- http://praha.squat.net/ : squatblog
- http://mayday-festival.cz/ : anarchist festival
- http://www.ungdomshuset.dk/spip.php?page=english : a famous squat that was evicted, now a new social centre/venue
- http://www.dortheavej-61.dk/ the new website of the new ungdomshuset, Overdrevet with concerts, peoples kitchen on thursdays, yoga, book cafe and other projects.
- http://www.myspace.com/copenhagenunderground : underground music info site
- http://www.bolsjefabrikken.com/ The Candy Factory, workshop spaces, cinema, peoples kitchen, recording rooms, free shop. Bar and stage in basement.
- Bumzen- Old squat, now legal and with 2 collectives living there. Vegan peoples kitchen on wednesday, space for visitors, concerts. Baldersgade 20-22 nørrebro (south of nørrebro station)
- Folkets Hus, The peoples house with collective cafe, peoples kitchen (mondays from 630pm) Queer films on sundays, concerts and meeting spaces. With Cafe Under Konstruktion http://underkonstruktion.dk/ Stengade 50, Nørrebro
- KafaX, Peoples kitchen on tuesdays from 7pm, free shop, meeting space and food co-operative on Wednesdays. Korsgade 19, Nørrebro, close to the lakes.
- Solidaritetshuset, Solidarity house, Material for sale, projects, meetings and events. Griffenfeldsgade 41, Nørrebro (close to Folkets Hus)
- http://www.1000fryd.dk 1000fryd is a social center @ Kattesundet 10. Concerts, peoples kitchen, meetings.. everything happens here only!
- 6000 DIY - DIY collective in Kolding. Concerts, house shows, vegan peoples kitchen (food not bombs), workshops, etc. Get in touch! http://myspace.com/6000diy (or) http://6000diy.dk
- http://www.hxc.pri.ee/ http://www.myspace.com/eestihardcore) : Estonian hardcore portal
- http://punkar.pri.ee/ : discussion forum
- http://www.rockiklubi.ee/ : the best DIY venue in Estonia (on the border with Latvia)
- http://www.punkinfinland.net/ : Finnish punk info site with an extensive discussion forum (gigs @ http://www.punkinfinland.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=11)
- http://www.punkinlapland.net/community/ : United punk scene in Northern Scandinavia
- http://takku.net/calendar/ : an event calendar @ an anarchist media project site
- http://tresquat.net/ : Finnish information channel about squatting
- http://kimppa.net/English/Default_eng.aspx : car-sharing
- http://satama.org : a social centre (legal but gained through squatting actions) hosting punk shows, workshops, cafe, etc. - in danger of being evicted due to anti-racist immigrant solidarity
- http://www.myspace.com/oranssiklubi : an old squatter organization doing punk/indie shows (no age limit, no alcohol served), people's kitchen, vegan cafe and other stuff, too, whenever they have a place
- http://mustankaninkolo.blogspot.com : an anarchist infoshop and second-hand bookstore
- http://fireinsidemusic.com/shop/info_english.htm : a punk shop
- http://www.myspace.com/roosterpub : a hardcore/punk pub
- http://www.lprhardcore.net/ : info site
- http://www.vastavirta.net/ : a really nice punk cafe/bar/venue
- http://www.puntala-rock.com/ : an open air punk festival held near Tampere in July
- http://www.hirvikatu10.net/ : gallery, meeting place, social center, garden, D.I.Y. and more, worth to pay a visit.
- http://www.diyturku.net/forum/ : a meeting place and information resource for people interested in sub-/countercultural activities in the Turku region (event calendar: http://diyturku.net/forum/index.php?action=calendar)
- http://vapaakulttuuri.blogspot.com/ : a blog with information about autonomous cultural action in Turku
- http://dhost.info/ooo65/viewforum.php?f=1 : a squatter forum. information and discussion about occupations and other related stuff in Turku
- http://www.myspace.com/tvoturku : the oldest d.i.y. venue in the whole country (having done shows since the 1950s), run by university students and punks; UPDATE: evicted in May 2010, still looking for a new place where to organize public events
- http://www.kirjakahvila.org/ : a student-run co-op book cafe; maybe not that "punk", but the only d.i.y. not-for-profit place in town after TVO got evicted (besides, there are a few punks as volunteers, as well). serves fair trade coffee/tea/hot chocolate and all-vegan cakes and pastries, hosts free film nights, discussions, and even some small gigs. there's a freebox for books, and some zines and anarchist literature available in the bookshop. occasional uncommercial queer parties on weekends
- http://www.ykanpub.com/ : an old scruffy pub with punk gigs every now and then.
- http://dynamite.lautre.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=4 : Show announcements
- http://www.punk-hardcore.info/ : punk hardcore, and more, in france and everywhere
- http://www.theyliewedie.org/ : anarcho-punk portal
- http://infokiosques.net/ : infoshops & stuff
- http://www.myspace.com/squatsaintrock : small but nice punk squat (evicted)
- http://letincelle.over-blog.org/ : social center
- http://troglobal.waloomaloo.com : a kind of self managed village...
- http://marsattack16.free.fr/ : a punk bar/venue
- http://www.atheneelibertaire.net/ : a kinda social center. political music welcome
- http://penkalet.info/index.htm : a kind of self managed cultural center
- http://www.anartoka.com/squat/portal.php : about squats in Caen
- http://grenoble.indymedia.org/spip.php?page=agenda : Indymedia Grenoble calendar telling you what's going on in the city
- http://www.lustucrust.org/ : Grenoble punk info site
- http://www.lustucrust.org/localautogere_presentation.html/ : an anarchist/punk infoshop
- http://www.le102.net/ : an autonomous social/cultural center/venue
- http://www.bibliothequeantigone.org/ : an autonomous library/cafe/infoshop/social center
- http://www.brassicanigra.org/agenda/ : an event calendar with links to places and collectives of interest in the city
- http://squat.net/tanneries/ : a huge political squat/social center, the oldest still functioning squat in France
- http://malokadistro.com/ : 20-year old anarcho punk collective packing a large distro and doing a lot of concerts
- http://lille.cybertaria.org/ : a libertarian portal with an event calendar
- Centre Culturel Libertaire : a kinda social center
- http://rebellyon.info/ : an event calendar with alternative radical political infos for Lyon
- http://www.grrrndzero.org/ : two separate venues for musical and other cultural activities
- http://laluttine.free.fr/ : a DIY punk infoshop open on Saturdays
- http://ctx-n-flrs.zikforum.com/infos-concerts-et-albums-f3/ : Punk show forum
- http://lamiroit.free.fr/ : squat with concerts in Paris
- http://la.france.pue.free.fr/new/accueil.htm : booker and distro
- http://www.lasourcefurieuse.org/ : punk collective
- http://sainteunderground.free.fr/ : St Etienne underground forum (french only)
- http://lenumerozero.lautre.net/ : local underground news portal with an event calendar
- http://collectif.valette.free.fr/ : Self managed village in the middle of nowhere (a big punk festival once a year)
I don't know who you wrote this for but you hlpeed a brother out.
- http://lavictoireestanous.blogspot.com/ : squatted social center
- LE SEUL PROBLEME self-managed social center. 46 rue Consolat / 13001 Marseille.
- du mardi au vendredi : 14h - 20h
- samedi : 10h30 - 19h
- dimanche : 14h - 20h
- ACRATOS : @punk collective.
- http://knox.p-u-n-k.de/db/ : Concert database
- http://stressfaktor.squat.net/termine.php : an extensive underground guide/program calendar for berlin listing pretty much all the d.i.y. punk shows, people's kitchens (http://stressfaktor.squat.net/vokue.php), punk film nights, demos, and other activities
- http://www.wasteofmind.de/berlin/berlin.php : punkrock/hardcore ezine
- http://koepi137.net/ : a very famous and huge punk house project in Kreuzberg/Mitte with bars, two venues (AGH and Koma F), discos, films screenings etc.
- http://www.myspace.com/scharni38/ : a political house project in Friedrichshain with a two-floor punk bar and venue
- http://squat.net/liebig34/ : a queer/anarchafeminist house project in Friedrichshain with an anarchafeminist punk bar and venue (XB-Liebig)
- http://www.schwarzerkanal.squat.net : a radical queer living project ("wagenplatz") in Treptow with shows etc., bike workshop, and a yearly d.i.y. queer film festival
- Fischladen, Rigaerstr. 83 : a popular punk bar and venue in Friedrichshain
- http://www.rigaer94.squat.net : a house project in Friedrichshain with a punk bar (Kadterschmiede)
- http://www.myspace.com/subversivberlinmitte : a punk venue in Mitte
- http://www.myspace.com/cafemorgenrot/ : a really nice punk cafe/bar in Prenzlauer Berg that holds a famous vegan/vegetarian brunch on weekends and has a venue (Kastanienkeller) in the basement
- http://so36.de/ : a more-or-less political club/venue in Kreuzberg
- M-99, Manteuffelstr. 99 : an anarchist infoshop in Kreuzberg with all kinds of punk stuff for sale
- http://erinyen.blogspot.com/ : an anarcha-feminist collective
- http://www.hafermarktflensburg.de/ : punk rock's house !!
- Bewegungsmelder - Shows, parties, politics
- Hamburgpunk - Dates (mostly concerts), Forum, Gossip (not always up to date)
- http://www.altemeierei.de/tiki-start.php : hausprojekt with cofee and venue since 1983
- http://www.walli-bleibt.de/ : wagen burg with coffee, bar an venue
- http://www.juz-mannheim.de/termine.htm Youth Center with venue and bar
- http://athens.indymedia.org/ : Indimedia is the main way of anarchist counterinformation in greece
- http://athens.indymedia.org/calendar/ : just the calendar (google translate may help)
- http://kataramenosyndromo.com/ : DIY punk rock collective
- http://villa-amalias.blogspot.com/ : squat organising punk gigs
- Some map locating most of the places to go in Athens
- the best way to meet punks in athens is still to hang around Exarhia in the evening. The "punk" meeting spot is Mesonligiou but it worth to check out the Parko (self managed recclaimed area where people destroyed a car park to build up a public parc) 50 meters up on Navarinou.
- http://accionmutantecollective.blogspot.com/ : punk collective
- http://anarxikoikavalas.blogspot.com/ : anarchist infos
- http://www.myspace.com/streetattacksquad: Street Attack, a punk squat
- a good way to meet punks an other "alternative" people in Thessaloniki is to go at the place called "Rotode" is a famous youth gathering where police is not welcome
- there are also a few squatted venues inside the university: Steki Sto Biologiko...
- http://www.socialdisease.tk/ : anarchist punk collective
- http://www.myspace.com/dreamlongdeadbooking : booking/shows
- http://freefest.hu/ : A free DIY festival every summer
- http://www.savingiceland.org/ Saving Iceland is an anti-capitalist direct action campaign against heavy industry in Iceland and worldwide.
- http://www.aftaka.org/ An anarchist website that was active from 2008-2010. Has a few articles on the 2008-2009 uprising in english.
- http://www.taflan.org/ A hardcore/punk/metal/etc. message board. Info about upcoming shows.
- Food Not Bombs, Meets every saturday at 11 am and cooks dumpstered food and serves at 2 pm at Lækjartorg.
- Keðjuverkun(Chain Reaction), http://kedjuverkun.org/ is a DIY bike collective. Not as active since they lsot their space.
- Andspyrnu Bókasafn, Anarchist Library(currently homeless). Website in Icelandic: http://www.andspyrna.org/
«««««« The centre that used to host all of these things has closed up due to lack of money to pay ridiculously high rent, as of January 2011, but a group of people are trying to set it up again in another place. Stay tuned! -9.May 2011 »»»»»»
- http://rogatka.me/blog/?m=201105&cat=3 small diy-place with shows, screenings, discussions; satursday 4€-vegan lunch. only place in TA with Taybeh-beer (from Ramalah); unfortunately non-smoking inside. Yitzhak Sade-street way down; next to it is:
- "Salon Mazal", the info-shop place. focus on animal rights, antifa and anti-occupation, queer&gender issues. big but random library with books of 40 years.
- the "yellow house": squat (without legal title) by nihilist punx, might be dangerous to visit... it's down in Yaffa next to Ha-Hagana Park, follow street (Ben Yehuda?)
- ask trustworthy people about the "red house" and handle the information decently; it's a house share of punx/activists but it's not explicitly an open political project.
- chaos-punx are said to hang around in front of Diezengoff-Mall.
- in small groups it's safe to sleep on the beach, there are even containers for BBQ-fires.
- uganda: artsy cafe/pub-style place with records and comics near Yaffa-street, sometimes small shows. expensive beer.
- Lifta: you wouldn't believe it: an abandoned arab village! five minutes walk from Central Bus Station. Punx and bums have been crashing in there since decades. permanent stay is impossible because of men (from the park authorities and orthodox neighbors) removing and burning furniture and belongings frequently... the village consists of appr 100 stone-houses (mostly ruins) and a clean water pool frequently visited by orthodox males (drinking water quality). it's possible to have your camp-fire; bring your hammock and keep the place clean. for the history of this village whose population fled in winter 1947/48 can be found in detail on wikipedia.
- http://milano.tonight.eu/locali/centri_sociali : Alternative venues in Milan
- NEKAC : d.i.y. center with shows and stuff
- http://www.xs4all.nl/~binnenpr/ : Binnenpret - Cultureel complex in Amsterdam-Zuid
- http://ot301.nl/ : Overtoom301
- http://swomp.wordpress.com/ : Freestate SWOMP
- http://www.vrankrijk.org/ : Vrankrijk, queer squat
- http://www.occii.org/ : OCCII legal punk squat
- http://www.everyoneweb.com/presentation_tier/Index.aspx?WebID=piratenbar&BoomID=B1&KnooppuntID=K486&KnoopOpen=True : Pirate social center in Scheveningen
- http://koppenhinksteeg.nl/ : Koppenhinksteeg - Bar, cafe, freeshop, offices, venue
- http://www.multipleks.org/ : Multipleks - Freespace
- http://www.poortgebouw.nl/ : Poortgebouw - Cafe, gigs, living group
- http://www.wormweb.nl/ : Worm - Alternative music venue
- ACU - politiek cultureel centrum (former squat which managed to keep the anarchist atmosphere in a professional setting)
- Db's - a big complex with lots of rehearsal rooms, a small concert hall and a studio. Programs a ot of underground acts
- Ubica - The last real squad in the city centre of Utrecht
- http://www.blitz.no/ : an old squat with political activities, vegan/vegetarian cafe and punk shows
- http://www.hard-core.pl/ : check out the forum, there you can find all gigs and what's going on in Poland
- http://zakazny.110mb.com/ : squatted venue in Biała Podlaska
- http://elektromadonna.bzzz.net/ : old nice squat in a boring town
- http://www.diy3m.org : diy hardcore punk shows in Gdansk and Gdynia
- http://www.diy-fest.org : diy hardcore punk festival in Gdynia
- http://www.krzyk.gliwice.com/ : squat in Gliwice
- http://tektura.wordpress.com/ : DIY cultural center in Lublin
- http://www.myspace.com/falodz http://www.czsz.bzzz.net/czarny/ : anarchist site with news, calendar etc.
- http://www.myspace.com/vlodz http://k50squat.blogspot.com/ : squat with concerts etc.
- http://www.rozbrat.org/ : the oldest squat in Poland, with concerts and more...
- http://www.pilon.pl/ harcore punk anarcho cafe bar
- http://infotrouble.blogspot.com/ : independent newsletter of warsaw
- http://www.elba.bzzz.net/ : The only squat/punk social center in warszawa
- http://www.u-f-a.pl/ : nice place, nice people, some concerts and other "punk" activities
- http://cykloza.waw.pl/ : a vegan bikepunk cafe just in the centre of warsaw
- http://www.myspace.com/nocwalpurgii : queer feminist hc/punk festival
- http://www.aro.ecobytes.net/lovekills/ : anarcho-feminist collective
- http://www.myspace.com/thrashsilvania : political hc/punk collective doing shows & stuff
- http://gluganeagra.ro/ : Some DIY punk collective
- http://underground-festival.info/ : The Timisoara Underground Festival
- http://biblioteca-alternativa.noblogs.org/ : Self-managed library and more...
- http://www.myspace.com/riotseeddistro : distro
- http://squat.anho.org/ : squatting info
- http://www.avtonom.org/ : autonomous action
- http://www.duplo.narod.ru/ - cultural center & alternative movie club
- http://www.bilbaorockcity.com/ : all rock concerts in Basque Country including underground shows
- http://www.kukutza.net/ : biggest skuat in Bilbao
- http://www.blogari.net/itzubaltzeta : other skuat/social center
- http://cokolakondenada.blogspot.com/ : Centro de Ocio kreativo ocupado la condenada. concerts, activities. thursdays and sundays, cafe, and something to eat.
- http://foreningsgatan7.blogspot.com/ A culture house a bit outside of town. Sometimes there are some shows, vegan food servings and such.
- 'Utkanten' is a autonomous social center. People's Kitchen, bike workshop, meetings, workshops and the likes. Industrigatan 20 http://www.utkanten.net/english.php(less updated than the swedish version)
- 'Glassfabriken' Vegan café and cultural center. Kristianstadsgatan 16 http://www.glassfabriken.net/
- http://www.hallongrottan.com/: a queer feminist bookstore carrying zines, underground comics, curiosities and whatnot, occasionally having film screenings and other cool stuff, too.
- 'Kafé 44an' A vegetarian café with info shop and venue. Tjärhovsgatan 44
- http://www.skaggigadamen.se/: an anarkafeminist tattoo shop. Small distro coming up. Coffee and tea. Open 4 days a week. Svartågatan 26, Bagarmossen.
- http://kadterschmiede.squat.net/espaceautogere/ : bar, gigs, infoshop etc. in a squat
- http://www.noizine.net/ : Turkish DIY Punk/Hardcore/Noize Community
- http://www.brightonzinefest.co.uk/ : Brighton zinefest - Also organise monthly zine socials
- http://cowleyclub.org.uk/ : Cowley Club - A collectively run libertarian social centre. 12 London Road
- http://cranks.org.uk/ : Cranks - A DIY bicycle workshop
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/onemusic/huw/props_edgeworld.shtml : Edgeworld - Independent record shop
- http://www.infinityfoodsretail.co.uk/ : Infinity - Centrally located organic wholefoods shop run by workers' co-op
- http://www.myspace.com/punkerbunker : Punker Bunker - A punk record shop and gig organizor. 34 Sydney St. North Laines
- http://www.resourcecentre.org.uk/ : Resource Centre - Cheap equipment and printing etc
- http://www.myspace.com/tattyseasidetown : Tatty Seaside Town - Organizes gigs
- http://www.protectourwoodland.co.uk/ : Titnore Woods Protest Site
- http://comutiny.wordpress.com/ : Bristol Co- Mutiny
- http://www.56a.org.uk/ : 56a - A radical social centre since 1991
- http://www.eroding.org.uk/ : Eroding Empire - punk/anarchy listings for London
- http://infousurpa.co.nr/ : London Infousurpa
- http://londonscn.wordpress.com/ : London social centres network
- http://www.myspace.com/queermutinylondon : Queer Mutiny - anarchist queers
- http://therampart.wordpress.com/ : Rampart social centre
- http://www.myspace.com/fungalpunk : FungalPunk - diy punk gigs
- http://www.myspace.com/slitrecords : Slit Promotions - Ska/ punk / hardcore gigs
- http://www.myspace.com/gashcollective : Gash Collective - Underground DIY punk gigs/parties/raves
- http://www.myspace.com/sayittomyface : Say it to my face - punk/grindcore/hardcore gigs
- http://www.myspace.com/anarchisticundertones : Anarchistic Undertones - DIY punk/ska/harcore
- http://www.myspace.com/manchesterpunx : Manchester Punx
- http://www.myspace.com/mutinymanchester : Mutiny Manchester - Hardcore/Metal/Punk gigs
- http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1385514487 : Punk gigs in Manchester Facebook
- http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=703395004 : No particular Promotions ( gamberro )