I'm happy to help with little things, but I would be even happier if there was more transparency in the organisation and if volunteer contributions would be accepted with more open arms than what is the case currently.
Guaka is Kasper Souren, from October 2006 till February 2007 he was the Tech Team Coordinator of CouchSurfing. He stopped volunteering for CouchSurfing when chumminess appeared to be much more important than intelligence. See opencouchsurfing.org for more information.
He's a Wikimaniac and administrator of many other wikis (such as the Hitchwiki and the Bambara Wikipedia). He has been in Europe, Mali, India, South America, North America and will be in New Zealand as of the 27th of October.
Music you think I should listen to
- Fat Freddys Drop - best experienced live.
- Trinity Roots - TOO LATE to experience them live so..."Home, Land and Sea" & "True" albums will have to do.
- Little Bushman
- Elve "Infinite Garden"
- The Klaxons
- Crystal Castles
- Simian Mobile Disco
- ANTYE GREIE (AGF)
- Anouar Brahem - "Astrakan Cafe", "Barzakh", "Thimar", "Madar" albums
- In Yonder Garden - "In Yonder Garden"
- The Congos - "Heart of the Congos" - Lee Perry's best work and the best reggae album ever!
- Hirini Melbourne & Richard Nunns - all albums
- In Gowan Ring "Glint of the Spade"
- Cheb i Sabbah "As Far As" & "La Kahena" albums
- "Ten Guitars" (song) NZ versions by Bamboo, Prince Tui Teka, John Rowles, Ardijah, Brother Love, John Hore/Howard Morrison - Classic Kiwiana/Maoriana sung at every joyous gathering of Maori I've ever been to.
- The True Dissolve by CausaliDox, cuz it is fun to lose yourself in 46 minutes of noise... :)
- Anything by Jessica Baillif, met her once after a concert, talked for hours, smart, beautiful ánd she makes great music! :)
- So this is goodbye - Junior Boys (new album, melancholic laidback electro with an arctic feel to it)
- please extend
- Charles Mingus - The Black Saint And The Sinner Lady
- Explosions In The Sky, e.g.: 
- 13 & God These guys are bad ass. American/German Hip Hop, et. al...it's hard to explain.
Really interesting movies, music and lotza other stuff you might find interesting here:
Movies you think I should see
- Whale Rider
- The worlds fastest indian
- please extend
Books you think I should read
- Richard Dawkins - The God Delusion
- Thomas Pynchon - Gravitys Rainbow
- Ivan Illich - Deschooling Society
- Pekka Himanen - The Hacker Ethic and the Spirit of the New Economy
- Along the lines of Lila & Zen :)
- Jef Raskin - The Humane Interface
- The Diamond Age and Cryptonomicon, both by Neal Stephenson
Learning Perl(in 2005 I gave my Perl book away to the kids in Africa)
- Pale Blue Dot - Carl Sagan
- A Hacker Manifesto ( on Amazon ) , McKenzie Wark
- please extend this list!
Some personal but public notes
Some things to think about
- What happens to the information, of the wiki, contact information, when there is a problem bigger than the CS 2.0 Phoenix crash?
- I think that some information should be released under a free license, such as the software of the site and the texts that have been written on the wiki. It should be possible for people to get own back-up of information (such as email, address) from the contacts that trust them (could be implied by a level of friendship, vouching, ...).
- OpenID for single sign-on
- Friends on one network should be friends on other network
- Information exchange