Meeting Minutes/2020-12-27 Regular Meeting

[[Wiki.trustroots.org]] is an independent wiki with information for people who are actively exchanging hospitality.
Jump to: navigation, search

Minutes

Date: 2020-12-27 **16:00** UTC

Facilitator: Tanja

Present: Chagai, Farbenrausch, Mikael, Jans, Oded, Ivan

Agenda

  • Hellos and checking in.
  • Last week's Action Points (10 minutes):
    • Suggested by @Ludovica for the newsletter: make a summarize at the top so members directly can see what subjects are in there @team #newsletter.
    • Monday 28th of January 19:00 UTC there’s a members videoparty/Q&R organized by @Chagai and @Tanja. More info will follow.
    • @Ivan is working on activating the TR instagram account and will contact @Shawn about it.
    • There’s a Google form and account created that can be used for asking members to download content. @Tanja will create a different post about it to explain in #communication.
    • Next meeting is moved to Sunday 27th of December due to Christmas.
  • New topics / questions
    • safety topic discussed in #general >> suggestions made to improve (Tanja)
    • First of the “behind the screens sessions” tomorrow 19:00 UTC (Tanja)
    • The test Chat app @Chagai made with Element (Tanja)
    • New channel #bridge @Chagai (Tanja)
    • TR Twitter account @Kai (Tanja)
    • Project content-promo result: https://forms.gle/HgjtibEEQsYCy15c8 (Tanja)
    • Reactivating Instagram account >> @Ivan (Tanja)
  • Action points and outcomes
    • Suggestion: move the weekly meeting to Sunday so more people can join.
    • The Newsletter is looking good!
    • @Mikael fixed the safety tool that is next to each message members send through the TR platform. Discussion about this is in #support. If anyone wants to learn more about how to use data from TR, contact @Mikael.
    • @Chagai and @Farbenraush are going to work on the idea to suggest members (how) to use a videocall before hosting/meeting.
    • @Oded and @Chagai keep exploring the options of the Matrix and Element.
    • @Ivan is working on reactivating the TR instagram account beginning the new year with @Shawn.
    • @Farbenrausch is going to check the legal part of the google form that is created for donating content.
    • @Mikael and @Hlib are working on the experience tool. Would be great if people could try how it works and give back their feedback: https://dev2.trustroots.org. Currently it’s down and the person who set it up isn’t around anymore. Anyone wants to help out?
    • @Shawn and @Jans are added to the email account mentioned in the newsletter for members to respons to.
  • Pick facilitator for next meeting