Meeting Minutes/2020-11-28 Regular Meeting

[[Wiki.trustroots.org]] is an independent wiki with information for people who are actively exchanging hospitality.
Jump to: navigation, search

Minutes

Date: 2020-11-28 **16:00** UTC

Facilitator: Tanja

Present: Ivan and Mpic

Agenda (Add your name if adding a talking point, thanks.)

  • Hellos and checking in.
  • Last week's Action Points (10 minutes):
    • @Loberto will take another look at Spanish in web late.
    • @Hlib is going to go through the experience-design channel, summarize everything into the list of ideas so that no idea is lost. He will also try to understand what is still required to roll out experiences.
  • ( Your talking point here :))
  • ( Additional topics/questions)
  • ### Action points and outcomes
    • @Shawn and @Tanja are working on the newsletter which will be published in December. @Ivan has joined the newsletter group to see what it's about and if he can help.
    • @Tanja is going to look into setting up a database and a format how we can collect members their photos to use for creating content/promo. @Ivan is joining this project too.
    • @Mpic suggests it would be nice to have a translation tool installed at the TR website so it can be translated in all kind of languages to attract and make it easier for non-English speaking members. Created a thread in GitHub about it (of did I get this wrong?)
    • @Mpic finished the Italian translations of the TR page.
  • Pick facilitator for next meeting