Meeting Minutes/2020-07-20 Regular Meeting
Date: 2020-07-20 **16:00** UTC
Facilitator: Mariano, Loberto
- New(ish) Volunteers Welcome Call - THURSDAY 23RD, 17:00 utc / Loberto
- Please come!
- Invite anyone you know is on slack
- Talk about importance of reference base system /Shawn&Chagai
- Chagai is taking care of it as his top priority. He' welcome to anyone's help. Philipp is available to assist and test In the upcoming week.
- Live or recorded Content from time to time elaborated for the community /Mariano
- The idea is to create content for a Youtube channel for the community. So someone who is ok for being on camera, people could do a video summary of the Weekly call. Or other types of content; e.g. screencast of coding, conversation about travels, how to improve trustroots, etc.
- We will start a conversation about on Slack. MARIANO takes point on this
- Look at what Matrix opentechwillsaveusall and Jitsi (bi)weekly call are doing on YouTube
- This call was recorded! Chagai need to find a place to host it and share it with everyone.
- STILL need a discussion on protocol for recording video calls. (interest, how-to, and also check for consensus in each call).
- Shawn will look into seeing how to promote events with the most active users, maybe writing info for a Newsletter. Mikael might ping him in relation to this.
- Mikael will blast a short blurb to social media for call for developers
- Need more people to learn how to send newsletters. A couple of people should know how to do it to not create dependency/stress.