(Redirected from Couchwiki:Tech)
Trustroots - TODO - How we want to keep this wiki - Community portal - Help - Matrix room - Create an account
Instead of starting a completely empty Trustroots Wiki we took over Couchwiki. This gives us quite a lot of good stuff to start with and it also avoids all the useful things of Couchwiki to become forgotten and lost.
Couchwiki was launched in 2009 but its history goes back before that.
See also this post on meta.
- fix wikimedia commons images
- inform more people
- post on fb group and page
- blog post at ideas.trustroots.org
- improve articles, change mentions and links to "couchsurfing" into trustroots (and bewelcome, warmshowers)
- move https://github.com/Trustroots/scrapbook over here
- what else?
- mostly done: replace the word Couchwiki to Trustroots Wiki all over the wiki
- footer link from www.trustroots.org
- edit Couchwiki.org:About
- merge this page with former tasklist
- enable slacknotifications TESTING
- upgrade mediawiki
- fix bootstrap skin - it's not really responsive!
- change domain
- change MediaWiki name
- installed https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SlackNotifications
- change logo
- add DNS record wiki.trustroots.org
old task list
Just some things to do here, if you have a moment and don't know what to do. If you finished a task, just remove the entry here. But feel free to do anything else, contributions are appreciated.
- Complete Pages for the the single Hospitality Networks (some are stubs, some are just copies from Wikipedia)
- Check List of Hospitality Exchange Networks and fill in the gaps
- For some of the world regions the satellite views are missing
- Starting Country pages with Template for country headers
- (done for all existing country pages Midsch 18:22, 25 December 2009 (UTC))
- Starting City pages with Template for City headers
- A category / list for pages like "how to be a good guest/host/..." and creating the pages themselves Midsch 19:15, 12 August 2010 (UTC)